1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 facts about themselves in their journal.
3. Then answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her. [Yeah I feel way too awkward doing this, sorry.]
6. No tag backs.
Facts About Me
1.) I have to leave for work in 20 minutes.
2.) I have a cat. He is currently mewing at me to feed him breakfast.
3.) I have more shoes than I need but cannot seem to find an adequate replacement for my one pair of beat-to-shit sandals I wear every day in the summer.
4.) My favorite season is autumn. Leaves. Sweaters. Apple cider. Pumpkin everything. Gimme.
5.) I'm currently writing femslash for Fallout.
6.) I don't have a ton of experience writing femslash and I hope I don't suck at it.
7.) I go through cycles of growing my hair very long and then chopping it off.
8.) Right now I really miss my long hair.
9.) I am thirsty.
10.) I almost always carry a journal or notebook with me.
11.) Lately I have started carrying a camera as well.
1) What brought you to Deviantart?
Searching for Fallout fan art. dA was my gateway into fandom. No regrets.
2) Out of all the work you have in your gallery, which one is your favourite?
Tunnel O' Love's my pet project.
3) If there was a way, which game/film/show/painting/story/etc would you like to be transported into?
Oh, I do think it would be neat to live in the Fallout universe for a while. It's not that I want a nuclear war, especially since what would actually be left after a nuclear war is a whole lot less than what you see in the Fallout games. But the Fallout universe is a fascinating one in so many ways.
4) What song best describes you?
I have to pick just one? Um. Right this very moment let's go with "If I Wrote You" by Dar Williams.
5) What's your favourite animal?
Birds, and my favorite birds are tanagers.
6) Your favourite fandom at the moment?
I'm active in Fallout, Dragon Age, and Mass Effect, but Fallout will always be my first love.
7) If you could live/hang out with any fictional character who would it be?
Right now, Dr. Pinkerton. We could make short, crabby conversation over bitter black tea and it would be wonderful.
8) Do you have any habits you want to break? What is it?
Yes. Just gonna leave it at that right now.
9) What would you choose for a last meal?
10) What was your New Year resolution for 2012? (Mine was to stop snacking so much. I broke that resolution.)
I don't really do New Year's resolutions. Just seems like setting myself up to feel bad about myself later.
11) What is the most memorable gift you've ever received?
The computer right in front of me was a gift from my parents and it's got lotsa memory hahaha get it okay yeah I'll just show myself out.
Questions for you, if you like (feel free to answer even if you weren't tagged):
1. What was the last book you read?
2. What's stopping you from doing that thing you want to do?
3. If you could go anywhere in the world right now (either to visit or to stay), where would you go?
4. Hot beverage of choice?
5. What inspires you?
6. What draws you to your particular creative medium/media?
7. What always cheers you up when you're sad?
8. Stop and listen. What do you hear?
9. If you could have any meal you wanted right now, what would you have?
10. Are you wearing socks?
11. Would you rather get up early, or stay up late?
Tagging (only if you feel like it):