1. Marvel or DC?
I never was a comics kid, to be honest, so I don't have a preference.
2. If there was one thing you regret doing the most, what is it?
I regret letting my self-confidence get away from me.
3. What kind of music do you hate?
No shade on anyone who likes it but I cannot stand Adam Sandler's brand of "musical comedy." Ugh.
4. Skyrim or Dragon Age?
Dragon Age for me.
5. Do you collect bottle caps?
I did only for a short time when my partner and I were working on some Fallout Halloween costumes.
6. Who is your biggest inspiration for art/writing?
I have a ton of inspirations. But when it comes to original stuff, two of my biggest are Emily Dickinson and Laure-Anne Bosselaar, whose work reminds me over and over again why I love poetry. For fandom stuff, rustypinhead
's work has been a massive inspiration to me.
7. If there is one internet meme that you want to see expunged off the face of the globe for all eternity, what would it be?
Oh, I don't know. I don't feel that strongly about memes, I guess. They all die their natural deaths eventually.
8. What era of fashion do you wish to see make a return?
I don't care all that much what's in fashion because I pretty much wear what I want regardless, but it is nice when things I like come back in style so I can find them more easily. I like that there's been some revival of 1940s and 50s styles recently, because I like those a lot.
9. Hot Topic or Spencer Gifts?
10. Cyberpunk or Steampunk?
No strong feelings either way. I guess I'd go with Cyberpunk if I had to choose.
11. Apples or oranges? (I couldn't think of a question :I)
Apples apples apples. I love apples. Oranges I can take or leave.